Acrylic Painting Pens Set of 24 Extra Fine Tip Paint Pens
Drawlish acrylic paint pens set of 24 are excellent for artists of all skill levels! Each acrylic pen is filled with rich, highly pigmented paint that dries rapidly and resists fading over time. And the best part? You can use our multifunctional acrylic painting pens for glass, rock, wood, canvas, pottery, photo album, metal, ceramic, porcelain, fabric, leather, paper, cardboard, terra-cotta, polymer clay, and whatnot. Drawlish glass pens can also be used on spray paint surfaces. In addition, our acrylic paint markers produce an opaque and glossy finish on light and dark textures, making intricate and spectacular glass, rocks, and wood painting artworks fun.
What is the Best Acrylic Paint pen brand?
Drawlish. When it comes to the best acrylic pens for painting, Drawlish has you covered with our 24 nylon fine-tip. With a range of vibrant shades at your disposal, you'll be able to bring your creative ideas to life with ease. Furthermore, the compact and portable design of our acrylic painter pens makes them perfect for taking on the go or keeping in your art kit. These acrylic paint pen sets are safe for adults and kids ages 3 and over.
Things you must know about rock painting pens:
- Turn imagination into reality and make splendid decorations. Create a 3D painting with our brilliant paint marking pen that won't bleed or show through. One color dramatically overlaps the other without smudging.
- The ink in paint markers is acid-free, quick-drying, non-toxic, water-resistant, and fade-resistant, ensuring that your creations will last for years. And with an anti-roll design on the pen barrel, you won't have to worry about them rolling off the table.
- Reuse your old things like rocks, bottles, cups, and old shirts and turn them into attractive decoration pieces. For example, give a fancy touch to candle jars with permanent glass markers. Use them for coloring wine glasses, easter eggs, wooden wall decorations, arts and crafts, DIY enthusiasts, and more.
- Fantastic markers for ceramics to gift kids, students, adults, or artists for any occasion like Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving, New Year, Birthdays, Mother's Day, Easter, Eid, Holi, Diwali, and graduation.
Drawlish porcelain markers with extra fine points are AP Certified. The collection is perfect for creating fine details in art journal projects and adding color to your scrapbooks or bookmarks and valuable for precise work or hand lettering like in taking notes.
FAQs about Acrylic Paint Pens UK:
Here are some FAQs that you should check out.
How to use acrylic marker pens?
To use wood paint markers, you can follow these general steps:
- Peel off the plastic. Do not twist.
- Shake the marker well before using it.
- Press the nib on a piece of paper a few times to get the paint flowing.
- Test the ink flow on a separate piece of paper before use. (If the ink does not flow well, wash the tip with clean water and dry it well).
- Place the cap after use to prevent the ink from drying out. (Store horizontally to ensure longevity).
Are paint marker pens similar to posca pens?
Yes, Drawlish glass paint pens are identical to Posca markers because they contain opaque water-based paint and can be used on various surfaces.
Are fabric paint pens waterproof if used on clothes?
Drawlish paint pens for acrylic painting are designed to be waterproof or water-resistant, meaning they can withstand exposure to water without smudging or fading. However, other markers may not be waterproof, and their marks on clothes may bleed or fade when exposed to water.
Can glass painting pens be used on windows and washed?
Yes, the markers can be used on windows and washed. You can remove glass writing pen marks from windows. You can try rubbing alcohol, soap, vinegar, or a nail polish remover, depending on the type and length of the stain. Before attempting any removal method, test it in a small, inconspicuous area to avoid damaging the glass.
Don't settle for cheap art supplies. Try our markers for glass today and see the difference for yourself!
We normally ship all orders within 1-2 business days and delivery takes 3-5 business days. Drawlish provides Free shipping within the UK.
If you are from other European countries and you’d to purchase our pens, please contact us at (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your shipping address. So we can confirm if we are able to provide free shipping for that particular location or not.